The company was formed in Fano in 1946. Today it occupies an area of approximately 10,000 square metres and produces grey and spheroidal graphite cast iron mainly for the hydraulic, motor and mechanical components sectors.
of trainers and valid assistants who care for the efficient and planned use of human resources and maintenance of the available plants and equipment in a state of full efficiency
of giving full satisfaction to the over 200 existing customers with over 3000 articles, and to any others who may join them, providing a dynamic and reactive response to their needs.
a consolidated working network with long-term suppliers/partners